ULO Systems LLC offers a complete precast concrete sleeper solution. ULO have the ability to engineer specific support structures as desired enabling clients the freedom to select a nominated length, width and support height.
ULO Precast Sleepers include the following:
- Concrete characteristics of minimum 28 day compressive strength of 40 MPa.
- Effective cover on all reinforcement – 75 mm
- Hot dipped galvanised lifting points.
- Hot dipped galvanised restraining shoulders.
- Clear visible centreline marking.
- Proof load testing to structure – 2 x MGW minimum or per specification.
- Reinforcing and lifting points engineered for load case 2.5 (dynamic) x MGW, unless otherwise advised.
- Neoprene rubber prefixed to upper face of support (Optional)
- Design is adaptable to include pipeline chain ties if required (Optional)