ULO designs, manufactures and installs pipeline supports for subsea pipelines to address most applications including free span correction, crossings, crossing rectification, scour protection, riser supports, pipeline stabilization and pipeline protection.
With the exception of its reinforced pre cast concrete crossing supports, all of ULO pipeline supports are manufactured from a proprietary fabric which is manufactured in to specific shapes and sizes, to suit the pipeline(s) in question, then filled with a carefully mixed cement/sea water grout material, which inflates the formwork to its correct shape and size. Once the grout has cured, the support is permanent.
ULO also provides pipeline supports, specifically manufactured for special one off solutions to compliment its standard range of products. A typical example is the Jack Up Bag.
The Jack Up Bag is capable of raising a pipeline to provide separation between two pipelines without the necessity for cranes, buoyancy tanks or physical attachment to the pipeline being raised.
Details of this can be seen in the Jack Up Bag product page.
See the product pages for more information on ULO pipeline supports.
In addition to the main offices in the UAE, the following offices provide global support to the company:
- ULO Offshore Ltd: Based in Switzerland is a Managing Partner and provides technical backup and engineering support
- ULO Systems LLC (USA): Regional office for the Americas and Canada
- Eastern Trading International LLC: Operating company for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in the UAE.
- ULO Systems, Brazil: Supports operations in Brazil.
- We have equipment strategically placed in each region of the globe to enable us to provide services to Clients efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Our Quality Management System is certified to ISO:9001:2008 by Lloyd’s Register and we have held certification since 1997.
- ULO offshore teams are all employees of the company – ULO does not use agency personnel. Almost all of the party Chief’s have in excess of 25 years of hands on experience in all types of Grouting operations, and all personnel are fully certified to the most stringent HSE Standards. Our commitment to providing quality service is supported by the resulting continuity of knowledge and performance in a safe and efficient manner.