With almost 40 years worldwide experience in geotechnical and marine grouting activities ULO Systems LLC have a wealth of knowledge and technical understanding in structural grouting and repair techniques that is unique in the industry.
ULO Systems LLC entered the offshore industry in The North Sea during the ‘70’s (as Colos Division, Colcrete Limited) providing pipeline free-span correction and pile grouting services and in 1978 were contracted to undertake the underbase grouting at Ninian Central Platform pumping 13,000 tonnes of sodium-silicate cement grout to the underbase of the condeep gravity base structure and at rates up to 60 Cubic M/hr. Today it is operating internationally and has been involved in numerous projects worldwide, successfully delivering grouting services in all major regions from The North Sea to Brazil, from Canada to South East Asia and from The Gulf of Mexico to West Africa.
The range and depth of knowledge of ULO Systems LLC stems from the individual experience of the personnel who have been involved in many of the worlds largest offshore projects. They are highly trained and skilled in grouting operations and have gained significant worldwide experience on projects that include compliant towers, deepwater platforms, gravity base structures, subsea templates for TLP’s, using both pressure balanced and displacement grouting techniques.
ULO Systems provide a comprehensive range of specialist grouting services including :
- Structural connections, pile grouting to offshore platforms and templates.
- Offshore Renewables, grouting of monopiles, structures and transition pieces.
- Structural strengthening, infilling, grouted clamps, etc, for the effective maintenance and life extension of offshore assets.
- Conductor, caisson and riser repairs, to rectify fatigue and/or corrosion issues.
- Gravity base & suction pile grouting, using sodium silicate grouts.
- Launch rail, bearing pad and pin connection grouting.
- Ballasting of buoys, templates, towheads.
- Feasibility studies, from conceptual design to detailed engineering.
- Design of strengthening schemes.
- Preparation of technical procedures and method statements.
- Project management, offshore construction and site supervision.